Oct 29, 2011

CUSTOM MADE: COOKBOOK



My husband & I love food.  Just like many of you we became obsessed with the food Network for a period of time.  He loved (and still does love) Iron Chief.  Me on the other hand use to watch Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals, now its Paula Deens southern home-style cooking.  Since being married, my husband and I have stepped our game up and tried more recipes.  We take photos of almost every new dish we try (at home and in restaurants).  My mission now, create my own personal cookbook.  I want a book that I can go to when I'm wondering, "What should we make tonight?" I also want to pass it down to my children when they get married.  My first stop will be Michaels craft store to get a nice binder and cool scrapbook paper.  Start your own book.  Take a photo, write the recipe on pretty paper (or type it), place in a binder.  See that was easy.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment