Sep 5, 2012

TIME TO MOVE ON

I've been wanting to step my style game up. I'm getting older, gracefully and want my image to portray that. But part of me is still a little hesitant to leave what I known for years behind. I love putting un-expecting stuff together and trying out new trends. But I guess when you start to get older you develop your sense of style. I know what my sense of style is but I feel I will look crazy if I wear my style day in and day out, then one day I wear Converse sneakers with a skirt. Will others think I'm crazy. But the time is approaching for me to do a once over on my wardrobe and make the switch. Are you hanging on to your old style knowing that it needs to develop and evolve? Let me know.

Much Love & Fashion Fun,

Tea Todd


2 comments:

  1. I am definitely hanging on to my old style...not really because I want to. I'm just not sure yet what I want my new style to be. I am trying to make an effort to buy more dresses and skirts but I still tend to wear the same thing I'm used to. I may need to do like you and do a once over on my closet. I would love to hear how you go about switching your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a process. To change your style you need to have a game plan. But take your time when developing your new style. You want it to feel natural, you want your style to bring out the best you. I'm still in the process of creating my new style, but I will post once I do.

    Much Love & Fashion Fun,
    Tea Todd

    ReplyDelete