Dec 24, 2012

SO SORRY



I just wanted to say how sorry I am for responding so late to any comments that have been posted on my blog.  I must admit I'm not used to getting comments here so I rarely check the comment section.  A easier way would be for me to have all comments approved by me before posting (I received an email) but I feel that's not fair to you the reader, having to wait for a comment to be posted.  I will make 100% effort to check and reply to each of your comments on a daily basis. 

I am so happy to see that my blog and social media pages (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest) are growing but I have to learn how to take care and manage the both.  So please bear with me.  I'm blessed to have you ladies and gentlemen as fan/followers and I don't want to lose anyone of you.  I hope each and everyone of you have a blessed holiday season.  Merry Christmas!

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

P.S.  Lookout for 2013.  Things will be a little more personable.  I want to share my world with you and I hope you'll share with me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment