Aug 7, 2012

FOR THE LOVE OF STRIPES

Every time I go shopping I find myself gravitating towards a piece of clothing that is striped.  I don't know why, but I own about 10 stripe shirts.  I love navy & white stripes or a heather gray stripe with a neutral color.  Stripes are classic yet they are trendy.  When I came across Rejina Tyson's blog, "You Like It?  I Made It!" I fell in love with her head to toe stripe outfit.  It might be too much for some but she pulls it off well.  The wide brim hat calls for attention with its large black and white stripes.  But then your eyes focuses on the coral and white stripe shirt with a large scoop on the back neck.  And finally you noticed that cute skirt with the ruffle, and it is a stripe.  Love it!  She played well with the proportions and the colors of the stripes.  Would you wear head to toe stripe in different colors?  What's your opinion on this look?

Much Love & Fashion Fun,

Tea Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment