Jun 6, 2012

BACON GUACAMOLE GRILLED CHEESE

I love grilled cheese sandwiches and tuna melts, basically anything with cheese.  These are some of my favorite go to foods for quick dinners.  I'm always most likely to have all the ingredients on hand.  So I was so excited to see this new recipe, Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich.  I can't wait to try it out!!!  How come I never thought about adding bacon.  You can find the recipe here.  Do you have a favorite go to food that's quick and easy to make?  If so please share, I would love to hear it.

Enjoy!

Tea Todd

Ingredients
2 slices of bacon
2 slices of sour dough bread
1 tbsp butter room temp.
1/2 cup shredded jack & cheddar cheese
2 tbsp guacamole room temp.
1 tbsp chips crumbled (optional)

Directions
Cook bacon until crispy.  Butter each side of bread and toast in skillet.
While bread is toasting in skillet add bacon, I would crumble into pieces, cheese, guacamole, and chips.  Add second slice of bread.  Cook for 2 minutes on one side then flip and cook on other side. 


images from closetcooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment