Aug 2, 2013

EVENT-SCARLET THREADS BOUTIQUE

Hey Ladies are you in the Inland Empire (California) today, tomorrow, or Sunday?  If so stop by Scarlet Threads Boutique in Redlands.  This is their second event.  Three friends crated their own business and sale gently worn clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.  It's like shopping your friends closet but in your size.  I attended the last event earlier this year and walked out spending $100 for several tops, three pairs of shoes, two name brand jeans, scarves, and accessories.  They have all sizes (trust me I was in the large/x-large section) and a lot of stuff is name brand.  They are very picky about what they sell so you don't have to worry about items that have holes, stains, etc.  My cousin bought a real Coach bag for only $30.  I purchased never worn before 2 Lip heels.  There is something for everyone.  I'll be there tomorrow morning/afternoon looking for comfy preggo dresses.  I hope to see you there.   

Much Love & Fashion Fun,


Tea Todd



No comments:

Post a Comment