Aug 28, 2013

MAKEUP BRUSHES

I've been getting more into make up recently.  I believe it's because my face is the only thing I still have control over.  The baby is making my belly bigger by the day and can't bring myself to purchase new clothing with only a few more days-weeks left.  I purchased Bare Minerals pressed powder and found myself not liking the way it sat on my face.  So I stopped using it for months.  I went back to Sephora to look for another pressed powder and the beauty consultant worked with me in finding the perfect shade.  Nothing worked so she brought me Bare Minerals.  "I have this already," I had advised.  She then asked what kind of brush I was using.  And to my embarrassment I told her my $5 Target brand brush.  The beauty consultant  advised me that I was using the wrong brush and needed  the correct brush in order for the product to work well.  I purchased the brush and the makeup looked great on my skin.  Lesson learned.  Not all brushes are created equal and the same goes for makeup.

If you're looking to step up your makeup game look on Youtube.  There are great tutorials on everything from eyebrows, face contouring, primer, and much, much more.  I've learned so much from watching these videos.  Just remember to save the tutorials you like because you will get swept up in the world of Youtube tutorials.  These women (and men) are great at explaining and showing what to do step by step. Below is a guide that is useful for creating your brush collection from sparkleandmineblog.  I hope this was helpful for you.

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment