Dec 8, 2011

THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF TIGHTS

I'm glade I'm not the only one who wanted to rock bright color tights.  My dilemma was finding the right way to wear them.  Black is always safe but not as fun.  So of course I loved this photo of Sarah Jessica Parker wearing her bright teal tights with a khaki color trenched, camel lace up pumps and neutral color dress.  It doesn't scream "Look At Me" seeing her wear this look.  So now I'm inspired to purchase my bright color tights.  Maybe I'll go for hot pink or jewel toned purple.  I found this site called We Love Colors.  They offer a wide variety of tights, leggings, plus sizes, etc in over 50 colors.  The tights are only $8 with a $5 flat shipping rate (USA only check website for shipping outside USA).  If you are looking for SJP's teal color they have them available here.  Enjoy.






http://www.welovecolors.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG I never thought about wearing color tights but after seeing this I just might try some. Thanks Im inspired.

    ReplyDelete