Are you looking for last minute gifts for your family and loved ones? Here is a list of last minute gifts that doesn't seem last minute at all.
1. Restaurant.com-$25 e-gift cards for $1!!!! FOR A $1! You can't bet that. The best part, the person you are sending the e-card to can choose their own restaurant. You can't go wrong with food. Put in password JOY to receive the offer, expires 12/23/11.
2. Video Games-You probably know at lest one or two people who are gamers. Kinect is big this holiday season for gamers. Best Buy has a great deal on Kinect video games. Buy 2 games get the 3rd free. You can have 3 separate gifts or give all 3 to that special gamer in your life.
3. Wine-Two words Stella Rosa. This is great for the person who is new to wine. It is a sweet desert wine that many people ejoy. You can find it at BevMo, Costco, and many grocery stores.
4. Homebaked goodies-Do you have a sugar thumb? If so you can create treats & wrap them up in beautiful packaging. Everyone loves chocolate chip, sugar, or oatmeal raisin cookies.
5. Gift Cards-These are the best, especially if you know the persons favorite store. Put an amount that you can afford on the card. I wouldn't recommend the Visa or American Express gift cards, only because they charge fees.
I hope this list has inspired you to do your last minute shopping. Enjoy.