Dec 20, 2011

PEPPER SPRAYED

I love to run in the wee hours of the morning. Then I come home and walk my dog which happens to be in the dark now that it's winter. So when I came across this site that sells pepper spray I thought maybe I should get one. Normally you think of pepper spray for young women living on their own for the first time, mainly college women. But all woman should carry sometime of protection even if its self defense training. Guardian Girls have a wide variety of protection from pepper spray to tasers to stun guns.  I think I would opt for the athletic pepper spray.  However the crystal encrusted versions would look great for going out.  I also like the fact that they don't look like the big 'ol pepper spray.  Need a last minute gift idea.  This would be great for any woman in your life.  Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment