May 22, 2012

ENOUGH ALREADY

Is it just me or are you tired of seeing photos of nail art?  For some reason it reminds me of bedazzled craze.  Remember when it became so popular that everyone was bedazzling everything.  Everyone from babies to grandma's were wearing bedazzled jackets, pants, dresses, hats, shoes, and the list goes on and on.  Don't get me wrong, when my cousin shown me her nail art (back in 2007) I was like, "cool, I want to try that."  Now I'm like "please stop posting photos."  I do love the neon colors, the one rhinestone, and the ombre effect nails (when done right).  But for some reason I just can't justify going to the nail salon and spending $45 to get nail art that will chip & fade within a couple of weeks.  Now they have a cheesy device that you can use at home to do your own nail art for a fraction of the cost.  I would rather spend $10 and get the minx nail stickers.  But to each their own.  I think I will continue with my solid but beautiful in color nail polishes. 

Much Love & Fashion Fun

Tea Todd







No comments:

Post a Comment