May 28, 2012

TREND: PRINTED DENIM PANTS

I don't know how I feel about this new trend, printed denim. I've seen some bad styles that wouldn't look good on the best supermodel. But then I have seen some prints that I wouldn't mind trying myself. I am tempted to try this style but since I'm no longer considered a twenty something woman would it be in bad taste to experiment with this trend?  I say no. I just wouldn't wear all the trends of this season from head to toe. You know what I'm talking about...printed denim with a crop neon top and color block wedges. That would be a disaster (even if I wore it on the weekend). So instead I put together this look that is more appropriate and in better taste. Would you wear this trend?

Much Love & Fashion Fun
 
Tea Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment