May 2, 2012

FASHIONABLY PREGO

My Hubby and I just talked about how our count down to conception is just around the corner.  We are so excited to start this new chapter.  I have the best intentions to be fashionable while pregnant.  But I hear there are days when sweatpants and flip flops is the ideal comfort.  I've been searching for inspiration on the web of fashionable pregnant women.  Some of the images below are from Babble.  They have great images of inspiration.  I wonder how long I, personally, will be able to keep walking in my heels and taking time to do my hair and makeup.  We'll just have to see.  Are you a fashionably prego woman?  Share your most stylish photos.

Much Love & Fashion Fun.

Tea Todd

                                                                            Babble


                                                                          Babble





                                                                         Babble




                                                                             Babble


                                                                            Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment