May 31, 2013

BOLD & SLEEK

I've really been feeling the color yellow recently.  However I realize I don't have this color in my wardrobe at all.  But while shopping online and looking in stores my eye keeps going towards yellow.  The color is so bold and bright.  Pairing yellow with black is too boring and predictable.  White is an option but realistically and outfit in white and yellow is calling dirt everywhere to attack you.  I put together this look with navy.  Navy is an alternative to wearing black during the summer months.  It's not too dark and heavy.  The element of the white jacket and grey tee compliements the yellow.  These colors tones the yellow down a notch while letting the shoes and the necklace be the main attraction of the look.  And of course big hair will pull any look together (in my opinion).  This is a look can take you from the office (probably minus the open toe heels) to dinner.  What color are you feeling right now?

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment