May 22, 2013

TOO TRENDY FOR MY AGE?

 So at what age is it still acceptable to get away with wearing certain fashion trends?  30? 40? As long as you still look good and not silly wearing it?  Now that I'm in my 30's (and about to be a momma) I've thought about this question for a while now.  There are some trends I will not wear simply because I know it's not right for my body type (no crop tops with high waist pants for me).  But there are trends I am willing to try.  One trend I've been feeling for the past several months is the wedge sneaker.  "Too cute I thought" but is it appropriate for my age?  I know I could possibly pull this off but it will take some technique in doing so.  I don't want to look like I'm trying to be 18 again.  I put together two looks that I think would work for me.  One is super chill for running errands on the weekend and the other is a little more dressed up for a casual date night.  Whats a trend out there you want to try but been hesitant about?

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

            STYLE OPTION #1 (for the wknd)                                STYLE OPTION #2 (date night)
                     http://goo.gl/gc6BT                                                      http://goo.gl/19kMN

No comments:

Post a Comment