Mar 23, 2012

WHAT A SPECTACLE

Eye-wear has become a fashion accessory over the past several years now.  I am in search of a new pair of frames because I know my optometrist is going to give me the bad news soon about needing a new pair.  I love the frames I have now.  They are so nerdy but yet professional and classic.   I figured I should start the hunt now for a pair.  I have always loved the size of sunglasses.  For years I've been searching for these large frames.  Now they are in Vogue and everyone is wearing them.  Do you rock frames for seeing purposes or just for fun?  Send your photos in on how you rock your frames.  Here are some photos of frames I liked from the internet. 

Much Love & Fashion Fun






1 comment:

  1. Awesome specs!
    And I love your post title ;)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete