Jul 3, 2013

COOL SUMMER LOOK-THE CROP TOP

I'm not a big fan of crop tops (on me).  Even when I was skinny I felt I look awkward in this style.  But there are some women who have been wearing this summer trend with confidence and it shows, they look good.  Skinny girls, thick girls, and everyone in between are wearing this look.  The trick is working with your body type.  I could be wrong but from what I've seen the thicker girls are showing less skin.  They are pairing their crop top with high waist pants/shorts/skirts.  I've also noticed the difference in fabrication, fabric that have more stretch to them.  The skinny girls are wearing pretty much everything.  But remember just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they look good in everything.  Know your body type and how to flatter it.  If you ever need help I'm always here to help you solve your fashion questions.  Have you wore this style yet?  What cut/style/fabrication do you prefer?  I picked out a few crops that I wouldn't mind wearing if I dared to wear this trend.  I hope you like them.

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

COOL SUMMER LOOK-CROP TOPS

No comments:

Post a Comment