Jul 23, 2013

GLAM GOTH

I'm not a slave to fashion trends. I see something that I like and I work with it. You don't see too many African American girls dressing in goth but that's ok. Dressing 100% goth isn't my cup of tea but there are elements to it that I've always loved. It's hard core, yet feminine. It can be very sexy and provocative yet demure. When putting together this look my inspiration was the black booties. I pictured wearing it with black leather leggings. But then I found the shorts, which wouldn't be considered goth at all. The rest of the pieces just came together.  I love how the red jacket ties the entire look together.  It makes it a little less reveling.  This is how I would do goth. See a style is what you make it not what someone tell you it is. I hope this has inspired you to try something you've been wanting to try but felt you couldn't pull off. Just remember to always incorporate your elements of style into the look. You will feel more comfortable pulling off the look.

Much Love & Fashion Fun,
Tea Todd

P.S.  I know I used this photo of the black girl recently but I love her hair.  The other look was more a '70's look.  You can see it here.  This is a perfect example on how you can incorporate your personal element of style into anything.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment