Nov 21, 2011

JUST FAB


I have been seeing TV commercials for an online store called Just Fab. I've checked out the website and seen a lot of cool shoes and bags I wouldn't mind buying. Just Fab is a online store where you can buy shoes/handbags/jewelry at $39.95. That is a great deal especially if you don't have time to shop. Just make sure to read the fine print. They will charge your credit card $39.95 every 6th day of the month if you do not go online and select the skip this month button. Signing up is free and you can cancel at any time. Standard shipping (7-10 business days) is free. If you sign up today you will get 50% off your first purchase on one item. Sorry doesn't apply to the total bill. I think I am going to order my first pair of booties in a few moments. Tell me what do you think of them. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment